Monday, October 9, 2017

Krafty Scarecrow


Ooo I love these Color Throwdown colors for fall!  Soft, sweet, and oh so fun!  

I have not used my adorable Autumn Scarecrow from PTI enough, and thought she would be perfect with this week's challenge colors...


I used the brand new Wonderland Scenes Stencil Collection from PTI for the background, blended with Memento's Toffee Crunch ink.


I glittered up the trees with my glue pen and more Stampendous Crystal Snow glitter.  The pumpkins are stamped onto the background, then paper-pieced with patterns stamped with Stampin' Up, Cornish Heritage Farms, and Impression Obsession backgrounds.


I say that my scarecrow is a girl because who else would wear a white barn coat on the job? :)  I stamped an old Stampin' Up plaid background with Versamark onto white paper, then heat embossed with detail white powder.  That coat makes me happy :)!   

4 comments:

Broni said...

What an adorable scare-person and your background is wonderful!! Thanks so much for joining us at the Color Throwdown this week!

Mona Pendleton said...

Awe so cute Kelly! Love that fun and cheerful scarecrow! I've never seen this little guy! Thanks for the inspiration and enabling!

I Card Everyone said...

Kelly I'd totally wear your darling barn-coat! You've made HER too cute - she'll be drawing them in, instead of scaring them away!
=]

Sandy said...

Your scarecrow is very fashionable. This is so cute!