Sunday, March 19, 2017

Lucky Colors



This week we had some St. Patrick's Day colors at the Color Throwdown, green, black, and gold.  I was so inspired by Lisa Henke's sample HERE, I love it!  So perfect!

I used my "Blooms 'N Buds" stamp set from Reverse Confetti, and similar sentiments from Lawn Fawn's "Hello Friends" set.




I did some masking to change the sentiments in the set, and I die cut the clover looking flower, stamped it in black, and embossed the details in gold.  It's popped over the negative space in the tag, and there's some dry embossed dots on the white paper underneath.  Happy Belated St. Patrick's Day :)!

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is pretty Kelly! Love the little bit of metallic sparkle!

Wanda Cullen said...

Love this sweet tag! So glad you were able to play along with us at Color Throwdown!