Thursday, December 29, 2016

Bottle Brush Sketch

Yay, finally time to stamp!  Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, we sure did!  I can never put my Christmas stamps away right after the holidays.  So here is a card for this week's sketch by Jen Mitchell at Freshly Made Sketches!


Here is my card using images from Hero Arts "Family and Friends" Christmas stamp set...


I embossed the tree in white over some snowflake patterned paper.  Added some red Liquid Pearls and Stampendous Crystal Snow glitter.  Used Cornish Heritage Farms "Gingham Backgrounder" stamped with black ink onto red paper for the "flannel" background :).  



1 comment:

Jen Mitchell said...

Oh, I love this. The plaid background along with the black and craft gives this a lovely homespun look. And the bottle brush tree in white is awesome. Such a festive card! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!