Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Time for Tags

I made some tags just for fun these past few weekends.  I have a "Secret Santa" event coming up in December for school, and my giftee likes antique pigs :)...


This funny tag uses an "antique" Stampin Up pig, O'Tannenbaum and Tinsel & Tags from Papertrey Ink, and some other oldies including a text background from Penny Black and a checkerboard from Cornish Heritage Farms.

Keeping with the old timey, O'Tannenbaum theme,


It's quite sparkly in real life, the outside embossing was covered in Crystal Snow glitter,


More Tinsel and Tags, and I tried just watercoloring the little house after seeing a fun post by Debbie Hughes,


Decorated the hills with a plaid background from Cornish Heritage Farms and the old Crosshatch background from Stampin Up.

And last a birthday tag after seeing theBetsy Veldman's and Melissa Phillips' cute colored candle die cuts during the PTI release!


2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

These are all so festive and cute Kelly!! And might I say, that's some pig!!

Anonymous said...

I love all of these. You have such a talent!