Monday, November 28, 2016

Deer Trend

Finally hopping on the deer silhouette trend train!  Typically I "ignore" deer.  My husband is an avid hunter, and I get to hear more about deer than I ever thought I would need to in my life!  Oh well, I am liking the trendy decor items popping up everywhere, especially when paired with red and black gingham!


This deer silhouette comes in a new Art C set from Michael's and it has little branch elements and dies included.  I stamped it in black pigment ink, then embossed it with clear powder on kraft cardstock.  The branch is stamped in white on kraft cardstock with Liquid Pearls red berries dotted about.


I added a tag stamped with the Gingham Backgrounder from the Cornish Heritage Farms (stamped in black on red cardstock), a pine branch cut with a die, and a sentiment from Waltzingmouse Stamps in the background.  Fun and foresty!


1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

The read and black gingham is perfect with the deer! This is terrific Kelly!