Sunday, October 30, 2016

Pink Snowman Sketch


Another fun sketch by Kim Singdahlsen for Freshly Made Sketches!  I chose to use a sweet new Sizzix Framelits Snowman & Tag set (stamps and dies) that I ordered from Simon Says Stamp.


I also used a Woodgrain background from Heidi Grace inked in pink :).  Stamped a much loved Filagree Snowflake Background stamped over the top, from a company called Peddler's Pack. The snowman is stamped on a piece I stamped in pink with the Hardwood background from Stampin Up.  Last but not least, a banner cut with the awesome new sentiment and coordinating die set "Be Merry" from WPlus9!

5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

How fun! The pink is delightful!!

Renee said...

I love snowmen...
and now I love PINK snowmen!! :)
Such a fun and festive card...
love it!

Jen Brum said...

What a pretty card! Such a sweet snowman and I love the snowflake background! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Linda Callahan said...

Love the,pink.....totally fun! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Jill Norwood said...

So sweet! Love those snowflakes! Such a gorgeous BG!