Monday, July 25, 2016

PTI Masters #2

Another challenge for the Papertrey Ink Masters Stamp-A-Faire.  This one was for the first challenge, Masters Color Combinations...

Andrew-Wyeth-card

I chose the Andrew Wyeth combination from 'Christine's World"...Cocoa Bean, Kraft, Stormy Sea, Spring Moss, Sweet Blush and actually made a beach card...


Stamp sets for my shaker card were Flipping Out and Wonderful Words:  Hello for the sentiment.  It's a little difficult to see by the white background is embossed with a big stripe embossing folder from Cuttlebug.  Whenever I see a color scheme that scares me a bit, I add a lot of white!



My Stormy Sea was is actually "Stormy Sky" (and Shabby Shutters) inks from Tim Holtz blended on the outline of the Cover Plate: Waves die I used at the back of my shaker.  Didn't have any shade of this for sequins, so I ended up going a little "Hawaiian Shores" :).


1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

What a pretty little shaker card!!