Monday, July 25, 2016

Masters #3


I loved watching Kay's watercolor video for PTI's Masters Challenges and had to try the technique out, too...

I used Leaf Prints and a sentiment from Harvest Berries.


I was worried about my color blending skills and that I might end up with browns! So I used all pink, red, orange, and yellow Distress Inks, with the exception of the sentiment that I stamped in waterproof StazOn before I started!  At the end, I ran this through my Cuttlebug with the Canvas side of the Canvas/Linen Impression plate.  It helped to flatten it, and gave it nice texture, too!

5 comments:

Jennifer K said...

Simply gorgeous! Great idea to use the leaves - I'll try that next.

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my goodness Kelly, this is incredible!! I like your pretty sunset colors, beautifully done!

Anonymous said...

this is simply stunning!

Annheidel said...

Wow, I love your gorgeous leaves in watercolor! Such pretty colors.

Marybeth said...

Wow, this is stunning!!!!