Monday, November 17, 2014

Sequin Wreath

I've had this sequined wreath card HERE on my Pinterest card inspiration board for just about a year.  It was made by Rosemary Dennis of "Hey There...rosigrl!" I finally saw the Hero Arts "Color a Wreath" stamp at Michael's on Friday afternoon, carried it around, but eventually put it back...only to come home, bring up the card on Pinterest, and desperately need the stamp.  So back I went on Saturday, only to find it was GONE!  I asked them to call another store, and dashed 20 minutes further to get it!


I recently discovered how to use a "Stamp-a-majig."  While I've been shown before, for some reason it just ELUDED me!  It's given me a whole new outlook on my wood block stamps :).  The sentiment is from a Hero Arts clear set called "Banners and Messages."


I think I need to work on getting some 10 mm sequins because I think the gold ones are more like 8 mm... but I finally made a version of Rosemary's card!  Thanks so much to her for this inspiring design.  Can't wait to see what else I can fill those little circles with ;)!

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What a great wreath and worth the extra trip too!! I love the bow ;)

Kara said...

so cute!

Anonymous said...

Hope you know that you FORCED me to take a trip to my local M's for this stamp!!! Love this card...thanks for sharing.

Pam

Marybeth said...

LOL you shop like I do! I am looking for this one today because you and Rosemary made me need it! I love this!