Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Top 10 of 2013!

Time for a little bit of crafty reflection!  I love when people review the favorite cards that they made over the year, such a fun walk down memory lane.  So here are my favorites from my own blog posts this year...


 My Favorite Things, Papertrey Ink

 Papertrey Ink

 Waltzingmouse Stamps

 Waltzingmouse Stamps

Waltzingmouse Stamps 

 Waltzingmouse Stamps

 Waltzingmouse Stamps


 Waltzingmouse Stamps

A Muse Studio, Waltzingmouse Stamps

And my favorite of all from way back in January 2013 for Challenge Chicks...
Waltzingmouse Stamps, Papertrey Ink, Sizzix snowman die

I am pretty sure this card took me 2-3 hours to complete, and it was worth every second of crafting!  I was so happy with how it turned out!

I hope that you have a wonderful New Year's Eve tonight...and here's to everything fun and crafty in 2014!!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved looking at your 2013 favorites! The snowman card at the end has to be my favorite....it's so darn cute. Happy 2014!

Brenda in IN said...

These are all great. I love the Let it snow card, the bell tag and the last one, your snowman is fantastic. Can't wait to see what you do in 2014!

Lynn Mercurio said...

I can see why these are your top picks for 2013. They are all amazing. I'm such a big fan of your work, Kelly. But what I especially love about you is your beautiful personality and positive attitude. You're a true sweetheart and I'm glad to be able to call you friend. Happy New Year!

Joyce said...

What a fabulous post, Kelly. I love all your favorites from this past year. You are so very talented. Happy New Year.

Julia Aston said...

Lovely projects Kelly! That snowman is so cool, love the retro card with the cute feather, your wonderful tags - especially love the seed packet card!

Sharron said...

Thanks for sharing a glimpse of your favorites. Love them all! I feel so fortunate to have one living at my house now. It sat out on a shelf until right before Christmas. It is SO stunning I really hated to take it down! Hope you & your family had a wonderful New Year's.

Jill Norwood said...

Kelly I love each and every one of these beautiful cards and projects! Happy New Year my dear!
:)

Kara said...

beautiful! love the first one!

SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) said...

I love seeing lists like this! Great projects for sure!!

Bumblebee said...

Thanks for sharing these, my favourite from these is the folk art tag. happy new year!x

Tracey McNeely said...

Gorgeous selection of cards Kelly. Happy New Year!

Lee Ann Barrett said...

Hi Kelly! Just came over to say thanks and comment on your Freshly Made Sketches card when I came across your Top 10 post. Love all of them! The various snow flake cards and floral cards have to be my faves. I enjoyed looking at your blog! Thanks for your sweet comments on my FMS card. Happy New Year!