Saturday, February 13, 2010

What's not to love?

Happy Valentine's Day weekend!  This month at Pink Persimmon we were given a generous helping of Divine Twine to play with...and if you are a "folksy" kind of girl at heart, you can see why this colorful stuff is so, well, DIVINE!

Here is a project I made using the Little Cuties stamp set from Pink Persimmon...

I wrapped the Divine Twine around chipboard letters from Making Memories that I had painted white.  I then added many of the sweet images from Little Cuties, as well as some White Opal Liquid Pearls, Kaiser Pearls, Stickles, and red heart buttons from Michael's.  The finished project was this krafty bag...


The tag is also made with a sentiment from the Little Cuties set!  Stamps make gift-giving extra-fun!  I can't wait to surprise someone with a little gift tucked in this bag on a special day!

Also be sure to check out the Divine Twine Blog for more fabulous crafty fun! 

No comments: