Thursday, February 4, 2010

A Sweet Valentine

Need a special place to tuck a sweet Valentine surprise?  You can turn a $1.00 paper mache box from JoAnn's into this:


Want to learn how to make it?  Just stop by Pink Persimmon and I'll show you how in my first ever, step-by-step picture tutorial!  This project features Pink Persimmon's You're a Jewel stamp set.

While you are there, sign up for Pink Persimmon's monthly newsletter where there are always lots of sweet ideas shared by Darcy, Judi, and the whole Creative Team!

4 comments:

Hearts Turned said...

Great Valentine box, Kelly! Don't you just love crackle paint?!

MariLynn said...

Kelly, you did an awesome job on your tutorial. I love the crackle paint on the box. I noticed you had to get that gingham ribbon there!!!!

Lorraine said...

This is awesome! At first I thought it was to hang, but what a great box!!!

Julia Aston said...

I love this Kelly! that crackle paint is wonderful - off I go to see all the deets!!!