Friday, January 29, 2010

Something sweet...

I am a little obessed with something sweet right now...and it has NO calories...that's right!  Lucky for me I can stamp this cupcake from Papertrey Ink's "Baby Button Bits" set and not gain an inch to pinch...

Some "Clean and Simple" cards for you, with lots of paper-piecing.  It's like playing with paper dolls for grown-ups, hee!  For the pink one, the "icing" is stamped with my retired Stampin Up Linen Background, and the liner is Sweet Blush cardstock from PTI.  For the blue one, I used Spring Rain cardstock from PTI, my Linen Background again, and added a zigzag stitch stamp from The Angel Company.

This card features paper from an awesome new stack by DCWV called "The Crafty Stack"...it is all sewing- themed paper and it has a linen texture, yay!

Hope that you have a day full of sweet things...Happy Friday!

No comments: