Thursday, December 10, 2009

SnoWOW 16!

Oh dear...I am a day late!  It is very SnoWOWy here in upstate NY...a snow WOW day!  Here is your Word of the Week!

bluster: 1. to blow in stormy noisy gusts.  2. to be windy and boisterous 3. to talk or act with noisy swaggering threats


Okay, so that is not a random WOW...but it sure seems to fit the weather EVERYWHERE this week (okay, except for Florida).  Since I am home on a "snow day", maybe I can finally get to some of the challenges that I have been missing.  Oh yeah, and some paperwork....and laundry....

Cut to later...sooooo I did do laundry and some other stuff, and then it was time to get inky!  I made this card for some of the other SCS challenges...today's Ways to Use it challenge was to be inspired by a Christmas carol so I picked Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer!  Used Pink Persimmon's Oh Dear (Silhouette) for Rudolph, the star from Little Cuties for the background, and the sentiment from Little Christmas Cottage.  This card also fits the Clean and Simple challenge to use red, brown, and vanilla for colors, and I made the card with Roxie's SCS sketch of the week!

Don't forget to upload your WOW15 card at SCS or link back here in the comments section!

2 comments:

MariLynn said...

Well, it definitely looks like winter has hit. We have a balmy 3 degrees right now. I am sure that those in North Dakota would love having it that warm. Great WOW for this week.

MariLynn said...

I wonder if our two Rudolf's are even the same guy?