Sunday, September 6, 2009

Inspired by Plaid

Yesterday's Challenge over at Splitcoaststampers was the Inspiration Challenge.  This week, we were to be inspired by the handbags at Moyna!  I chose the bag seen (follow the link) here:

Moyna Bag

Here is my card:


I used the Plaid Scrapblock from Cornish Heritage Farms with Walnut Stain ink, then highlighted with Inkessentials white gel pen.  Used Heidi Grace set for flowers, stamped on PTI Kraft paper with PTI Fresh Snow ink, then highlighted with white Crystal Lace Stickles!  Sentiment from The Saltbox Studio. 

I want that bag to show up in my mailbox....maybe I'll make this card out to myself, and present myself with the matching bag for my birthday (only have to wait to open it until December, hee!)

2 comments:

Susan said...

oh, girl, you went practical! I had to have the bling....check it out!

Kristie Larsen said...

I love that plaid scrapblock! This card is so comfy and wonderful. nice work!
k